Copper cocktail mugs may cause food poisoning, health officials say

Copper cocktail mugs may cause food poisoning, health officials say

Copper mugs used in trendy cocktails like Moscow Mules may be giving people more than a hangover. Health officials in Iowa say the popular copper cups can give their users food poisoning. The state's Alcoholic Beverages Division made the declaration after examining the poisonous nature of copper and copper alloys mixing with food.

Continue reading…

More great content like this @ Science & Space Front Page or you can Request Invite

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s